[Openstack] horizon: include owner in server list/details

Oleg Lodygensky oleg.lodygensky at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed May 18 08:05:36 UTC 2016

dear all,
using Python API, we can easily retrieve server owner since server metadata includes 'user_id’ field.
But horizon does not display server owner in any manner, and I think it would be great.

Since I’m quite new in Openstack, I would like to know how to check if that request had ever been made and -if not- how to submit a feature request.
I know https://launchpad.net/openstack, but I don’t see any feature request link, there.

Of course, I could install and start with devstack, but I would be very amazed that no such request had never been sent.
And it would be a loss of time to start developing on my side if such a work has already been started.

Cheers,

Oleg Lodygensky
LAL
Université Paris Sud