[Openstack] Single router connected to multiple networks

Kaustubh Kelkar kaustubh.kelkar at casa-systems.com
Thu May 12 22:29:12 UTC 2016

You could trace the packets at the qr-xxxx and qg-xxxx interface within the router namespace. Check if they are making it to the qr- interface.

The setup you described worked for me with Kilo release. However my lab had iptables rules disabled with the help of this link: https://gist.github.com/djoreilly/db9c2d32a473c6643551

-Kaustubh