[Openstack] Heat autoscaling: heat.engine.resource Forbidden: You are not authorized to perform the requested action.

magicboiz at hotmail.com magicboiz at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 15:52:54 UTC 2016

Hi again,

these are the roles I have :

#openstack role list
+----------------------------------+-----------------+
| ID                               | Name            |
+----------------------------------+-----------------+
| 0d77782f1ae54fa799b0585b267fb746 | ResellerAdmin   |
| 2c0a5b381f2b4f10b42aaa09678210a5 | heat_stack_user |
| 9fe2ff9ee4384b1894a90878d3e92bab | _member_        |
| d819d32c0eba4c86a99241e741c241c1 | admin           |
| e0729bbb6f8544268fd371e50682754a | SwiftOperator   |

So, there is no "heat_stack_owner" role defined in my environment, but
you're right, in
http://docs.openstack.org/draft/install-guide-ubuntu/heat-install.html
docs says:

/Add the //heat_stack_owner//role to the //demo//project and user to
enable stack management by the //demo//user:/

//

///$//openstack role add --project demo --user demo heat_stack_owner/

Is this a bug in Mirantis MOS 8.0?