[Openstack] Help configuring multipath with IBM storwize v3700.

Vahric Muhtaryan vahric at doruk.net.tr
Wed Mar 30 20:17:19 UTC 2016

Hello ,
To be an example I find out 3PAR documentation which HPE newly implement
multipath with liberty and config is on pdf
http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx%2F4AA5-1930ENW.pdf
I am also IBM customer but using FC but for iscsi I checked liberty
configuration reference and looks like from Grizzly its supported
But on of other ibm documentation is saying its controlled by Nova
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/#!/SST55W_4.1.0/liaca/liaca_conf
iguring_storwize_driver.html
Then I find out this
http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/config-reference/content/config-iscsi-mult
ipath.html , looks like after Juno it should be configured by openstack
admin in nova.conf under libvirt section manually .

Hope you can success
Pls inform me
Regards
VM