[Openstack] [Fuel] How to configure Xen + Libvirt using Fuel 8.0

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 30 06:34:34 UTC 2016

We used open source Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) around Cactus/Diablo release
of OpenStack. At that time, there was no good support via libvirt but via
xenapi it worked pretty well. So if you are just looking for an open source
working solution, take a careful look - xenapi & XCP used to be fully open
source, and no XenServer is needed.

Thanks,

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 11:15 PM Ashish Yadav <gwalashish at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Fabrizio,
>
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 8:58 PM, Fabrizio Soppelsa <fsoppelsa at mirantis.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Ashish,
>>
>> you may want to check this out: Citrix – XenServer Plugin
>>
>> https://www.mirantis.com/products/openstack-drivers-and-plugins/fuel-plugins/
>>

> Thanks for this but I know about this plugin. I wanted to use Xen +
> Libvirt not xenserver,
> because it was using XenAPI (XAPI) tool-stack not XL.
>
> I search through for Xen + Liibvirt but no luck till now.
>
> --Regards
> Ashishkumar S. Yadav

Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen