[Openstack] [Fuel] How to configure Xen + Libvirt using Fuel 8.0

Ashish Yadav gwalashish at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 12:37:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

Lately, I was trying to deploy the Openstack with Xen + Libvirt on the bare
metal but that whole process can be done quickly using fuel which I came
across while searching for solution for the above problem.

For that reason, I want to know is that how may I change the default
hyervisor from Qemu/KVM to Xen not (Xenserver from Citrix). Is there any
plugin for Xen hypervisor in Fuel so that I can select that at the time of
initialization.

Please let me know if that is possible or not. I am waiting for for your
reply.

--Regards
Ashishkumar S. Yadav