[Openstack] Building a new CentOS 6.7 glance image

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 22:54:47 UTC 2016

Ahh so looks like selinux was on.  I disabled it by setting
SELINUX=disabled in /etc/selinux/config and rebooted the instance.  However
when it comes up it has the same issue.  I do see a error right after
cloud-init runs saying "Route info failed".  I have attached a screenshot.

Also here is the error I get when trying the curl:

curl http://169.254.169.254/latest/meta-data/
curl: (7) Failed to connect to 169.254.169.254: Network is unreachable

Thanks again for your help, its much appreciated!