[Openstack] Building a new CentOS 6.7 glance image

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 22:22:01 UTC 2016

Hi Guys,

I am building a new CentOS 6.7 based image for our kilo based openstack
environment.  I have followed the instructions on
http://docs.openstack.org/image-guide/centos-image.html.

However when I boot my new image in openstack it does not come all the way
up and I see the following errors on console:

--
[CLOUDINIT] url_helper.py[WARNING]: Calling '
http://169.254.169/254/2009-04-04/meta-data/instance-id' failed [75/120s]:

Not really sure what I am missing here.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.