[Openstack] OpenStack OSAD and Horizon policy updates

Michael Gale gale.michael at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:31:27 UTC 2016

Hello,

    I have a quick question around Horizon policy files and corresponding
service policy files.

I am using OpenStack OSAD (
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstack-ansible/liberty/install-guide/configure-openstack.html)
to deploy an AIO setup from 12.0.8

I am using keystone_policy_overrides in my user_variables.py to place a
copy of policy.v3cloudsample.conf on the keystone instances.

However there does not seem to be a way to provide Horizon with an updated
policy file :(

Will Horizon pull the policy from the keystone service or do I still need
to update the keystone_policy.json on the Horizon instances?

Thanks
Michael