[Openstack] password in clear text

Mike Smith mismith at overstock.com
Wed Mar 23 15:28:43 UTC 2016

Piggybacking on this question, I also would like to know if there is a solution to prevent storing passwords in the various service config files.   We store our configs in subversion, and I hate that I have those passwords in there.

Mike Smith
Lead Cloud Systems Architect
Overstock.com<http://Overstock.com>