[Openstack] How to achieve OpenStack compute nodes "HA" ?

Vahric Muhtaryan vahric at doruk.net.tr
Wed Mar 16 16:39:10 UTC 2016

Actually for computer there is no HA concept like vmware
You have multiple KVM node could be or  still can use vsphere and continue t
have all functionality what vmware have
But for KVM point of view I guess you have to fallow your instances
But I am also new to vmware but I know something from KVM
Regards
Vahric