[Openstack] [Openstack-operators] [neutron] openvswitch-agent spins up too many /bin/ovsdb-client processes

Rahul Sharma rahulsharmaait at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 02:54:32 UTC 2016

Thanks Hrushi.

After further troubleshooting, we found that somehow openvswitch-agent was
reading a file named "sensu" from /etc/sudoers.d directory and was failing
in reading it, and we haven't configured anything like that in neutron
configs. Removing that helped in bringing everything back to normal, but
still its not clear why it was reading that file. We are trying to figure
that out.

*Rahul Sharma*
*MS in Computer Science, 2016*
College of Computer and Information Science, Northeastern University
Mobile:  801-706-7860
Email: rahulsharmaait at gmail.com