[Openstack] neutron agent not receiving callback

Vikash Kumar vikash.kumar at oneconvergence.com
Wed Mar 9 10:12:44 UTC 2016

I have written a sample neutron agent which subscribe for the AFTER_CREATE
event of router. I have defined a sample method as callback, but the method
doesn't gets called anytime.

Also, in logs:

2016-03-09 01:36:08.220 7075 DEBUG neutron.callbacks.manager [-] Subscribe:
<function add_router at 0x7fdbbc482ed8> router after_create subscribe
/opt/stack/neutron/neutron/callbacks/manager.py:41

    which means the subscription is successful.

   Do I need to enable anything in config file to get that ? Or am I
missing something ?

--
Regards,
Vikash