[Openstack] Horizon with 2fa?

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Mon Mar 7 09:35:12 UTC 2016

Hey Andrew,

You mentioned it in one of your blog posts (
http://bogott.net/unspecified/?p=2344) the Keystone team recently added
TOTP auth support for users that exist in an SQL backend. You can read the
initial specification here:
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/keystone-specs/specs/mitaka/totp-auth.html
 and the documentation:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/keystone/auth-totp.html

TOTP auth will be available in Mitaka and we plan on building on it for the
Newton release for better 2FA. I assume some of the work you did and our
current TOTP auth likely overlaps, the horizon support may still be very
useful.

stevemar