[Openstack] Facing issues in mitaka version while installation

Venkatesh Kotipalli openstackvenkatesh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 06:38:56 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I am installed mitaka version on top of Centos 7.2.

Followed by the link "http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/install-guide-rdo/"

Successfully installed individual service is "*Identity,Image,Dashboard,Block
storage,Orchestration,Trove "*

We are struck up the services *Object Storage,neutron.*

we have installed neutron but failed to start the service
* neutron-linuxbridge-agent *

After installed neutron unable to do verification also. example .
admin-openrc
openstack image list "Public endpoint for network service not found"

and also identified after installed neutron we are unable to login
dashboard also.

The above mention in yellow color we are facing major issue

Could you please help me.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k