[Openstack] Reaching VXLAN tenant networks from outside (without floating IPs)

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Wed Jun 29 22:06:12 UTC 2016

On Jun 29, 2016, at 10:57 PM, Gustavo Randich wrote:

> Right, but we need to access from the inside world (trusted infrastructure
> components)

"Outside world" in this case is everything outside the
Openstack network you put the instance in.

Depending on the security groups you add to the instance,
you can have it access "things" outside that network.

But I can be wrong, I'm struggling with the basics at
the moment :). So maybe someone else can ship in..
--
Geologists recently discovered that "earthquakes" are
nothing more than Bruce Schneier and Chuck Norris