[Openstack] Horizon console WAY slow for an instance

Sterdnot Shaken sterdnotshaken at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:28:00 UTC 2016

Does anyone have any idea why a console session's would be so slow from
horizon? After creating an instance, I go to Compute, Instance, then
Console tab where I click "Click here to show only console". From there,
it's EXTREMELY slow interacting with the instance itself... I can RDP or
ssh to the instance and speed is fine, so it seems like it's got something
to do with the console interaction with the instance. Is this a VNC issue?

Response time is fine for everything else with Horizon and Instances, it's
just interacting with the console that's slow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks