[Openstack] Using multiple compute drivers in Nova?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Mon Jun 27 23:20:20 UTC 2016

On Jun 27, 2016, at 11:33 PM, Chris Friesen wrote:

> Without some way to divide the resources between your two nova-compute instances, they're both going to think that they have access to the whole system and won't know what resources are used by the other one.

I completely understand that, I'm just saying that the documentation
indicate(d) that it is/should be possible to use multiple hypervisors.

Although, the config file DO say "(string value)", not "(list value)".

It was the contradiction between the documentation (as I read/understood
it) and the configuration file that made me hope that maybe, just maybe
I'd be in luck this time.
--
Ehhhhm - The battle cry of the cronical masturbater.
- Charlie Harper