[Openstack] Cannot able to connect to putty from another system while installing controller node in openstack

venkat boggarapu venkat.boggarapu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:44:27 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We are installing openstack mitaka,

Centos 7.2

when we take one putty from controller node we can able to install.

 openstack user create --domain default  --password-prompt admin
Missing parameter(s):
new password:

if we are trying to take the same controller node with another putty from
another system with same network i am getting the following the below error

 openstack user create --domain default  --password-prompt admin
Missing parameter(s):
Set a username with --os-username, OS_USERNAME, or auth.username
Set an authentication URL, with --os-auth-url, OS_AUTH_URL or auth.auth_url
Set a scope, such as a project or domain, set a project scope with
--os-project-name, OS_PROJECT_NAME or auth.project_name, set a domain scope
with --os-domain-name, OS_DOMAIN_NAME or auth.domain_name

can someone please help to solve this issue. waiting for reply

With regards
venkat........