[Openstack] Guidance to start contribution

David Medberry openstack at medberry.net
Sun Jun 26 15:56:51 UTC 2016

Asaka,
The openstack-dev mailing list may be a better place to ask.... but since
you asked here....

Read this:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute

with special attention to this:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute#Bug_fixing

with these Low Hanging Fruit bugs:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack/+bugs?orderby=-importance&search=Search&field.status:list=NEW&field.status:list=CONFIRMED&field.status:list=TRIAGED&field.tag=low-hanging-fruit

which should help you get accustomed to OpenStack contributions.  Once
you've fixed a few of those (or attempted) you'll have a much better
understanding of how this works.

-dave