[Openstack] Networking issues with neutron-linuxbridge-agent

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Fri Jun 24 13:26:57 UTC 2016

> If you are using the Neutron API for security groups, then I think
> you need firewall_driver=nova.virt.firewall.NoopFirewallDriver in
> nova.conf - that's what devstack does.

I think this was really the solution! I tried to provoke the
interruption in three different ways that broke the connection before,
but I couldn't! I hope this is it, I'll report if the interruptions
return, but so far thank you very much!!!

--
Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : eblock at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983