[Openstack] Networking issues with neutron-linuxbridge-agent

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Fri Jun 24 08:15:34 UTC 2016

> Make sure nova is using the noop driver.

I'm trying to use ceilometer, in that case the docs say to use
messagingv2 driver, so that's what I did. And until two weeks ago it
worked just fine, I had no networking issues.

> double check your security groups config

The security groups also seem to be fine, my colleague works via ssh
on those instances. And the interruption can be caused by deleting an
instance in a different project with it's own security groups, it just
has to run on the same compute node.

--
Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : eblock at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983