[Openstack] Create instance fails on creating block device - Block Device Mapping is Invalid

Yngvi Páll Þorfinnsson yngvith at siminn.is
Thu Jun 23 15:42:06 UTC 2016

I think it's possible we're far away from the correct path ;-)
It's not mentioned at all in the openstack lbaas V2 documentation,
but I think it's necessary to install Octavia on the controller machine first.
Then configure neutron on all compute nodes to support lbaas ...
Someone please correct me, if I'm wrong on this....

Cheers
Yngvi