[Openstack] Openstack Mitaka Domain question

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Wed Jun 22 06:59:35 UTC 2016

> When you said "I use the same file for both horizon and keystone", I'm
> wondering if that means your Keystone policy file in Horizon is called
> policy.json. By default, it will need to be called keystone_policy.json.

Sorry for my misleading answer, the files have different names, but
the content is the same.

control1:~ # ll
/srv/www/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/conf/keystone_policy.json
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6430 17. Jun 00:27
/srv/www/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/conf/keystone_policy.json

control1:~ # ll /etc/keystone/policy.json
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 13885 13. Jun 09:59 /etc/keystone/policy.json

> And if you installed everything with devstack

I did not install it with devstack, I followed this guide:
http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/install-guide-obs/

The local_settings.py is attached to this email.