[Openstack] Dashboard admin login now fails

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Mon Jun 20 16:21:16 UTC 2016

On Jun 20, 2016, at 5:01 PM, Vincent Godin wrote:

> Have you verified that all your hosts are well sychronized with ntp. If
> your hosts have different time, you may encounter that kind of behaviour

Ah. Yes, I actually saw something like that. I have my
own local NTP (which gets it's time from outside), but I'm
not sure if the hosts actually use it. I've forgot to check,
thanx for the heads up!
--
You know, boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like a woman.
You just have to read the manual and press the right buttons