[Openstack] [openstack][ironic]Question about whole image build

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy pshchelokovskyy at mirantis.com
Thu Jun 16 10:14:21 UTC 2016

Hi James,

e.g. when building images with DIB [0] you can install additional packages
with "-p <package>,<package>..." CLI argument.

BTW, which OS are you referring to - the bootstrap image used by Ironic or
the target image that is applied to the BM node?

[0] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/diskimage-builder/

Cheers,

Dr. Pavlo Shchelokovskyy
Senior Software Engineer