[Openstack] [PKG-Openstack-devel] ERROR nova.api.openstack.extensions CantStartEngineError: No sql_connection parameter is established

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Mon Jun 13 21:16:16 UTC 2016

On Jun 13, 2016, at 10:06 PM, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

>  Project -> Compute -> Instances -> Launch Instance

Looking further in the GUI, I see

  Admin -> System -> Host Aggregates

  Availability Zone Name	Hosts				Available
  internal			* bladeA03b (Services Up)	Yes
				* bladeA01b (Services Up)
  Displaying 1 item

That is the two nodes that I have created at the
moment (more Computes will come as soon as I get
this working).

BladeA01b is the Controller and BladeA03b is
the Compute node.

I created earlier a Host Aggregates:

  Name		Availability Zone	Hosts	Metadata			Actions
  domain	internal			* availability_zone = internal	Edit Host Aggregate

But there is no place that I can see where I can
create a AZ..