[Openstack] Openstack Mitaka Domain question

Brad Pokorny Brad_Pokorny at symantec.com
Fri Jun 10 22:36:57 UTC 2016

I added a "Common Issues" section to this blog post with some things I've
seen that have tripped people up:
http://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/domain-support-horizon-here

Resolving those things should at least get the Domains dashboard to show
up in Horizon. If everything is properly set up, it will show up under the
Identity left nav.

That may also resolve your second issue with CLI commands. If not, it
could be that you're getting a project scoped token when you should be
getting a domain scoped token. Info on token scopes:
http://docs.openstack.org/admin-guide/keystone_tokens.html

Thanks,
Brad