[Openstack] [neutron][devstack] Issue with Neutron L3 extension and flat provider network.

Michael Turek mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jun 9 16:03:42 UTC 2016

In case anyone is interested, the fix was to explicitly remove the
L3Router plugin in post-config

[[post-config|$NEUTRON_CONF]]
[DEFAULT]
service_plugins=neutron.services.metering.metering_plugin.MeteringPlugin

Above is the service_plugins option after we removed L3Router. Keep in
mind yours might look different. Hope this is helpful to someone in the
future.

Thanks,
Mike