[Openstack] retrieve all instances whatever tenant/user via python SDK

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at crystone.com
Thu Jun 9 11:37:16 UTC 2016

Hello,

Auth using the admin user then list all instances in all tenants, should be something like:
client.servers.list(search_opts={'all_tenants': 1})

You should search, there is a lot of resources online that could help you out.
For example if you would have searched: https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/50087/list-all-servers-with-python-nova-client/

Best regards