[Openstack] Adding user to tenant (or tenant to user).

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Thu Jun 9 07:59:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

the install guides use the CLI commands to add previously created
users to a project/tenant. You could run

control1:~ # openstack role add --user <USER> --project <PROJECT> <ROLE>

to add a user to a project. You can view the existing role assignments via

control1:~ # openstack role assignment list

Regards,
Eugen