[Openstack] what is lbaas v2 menu in horizon

dubaek dubaek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:59:00 UTC 2016

Hi all

I have a question with lbaas agent.

I am making openstack liberty, and I did upgrade lbaas v2 agent.

Finally i was enbling lbaas agent v2. (lbaas v2 agent is already in liberty)

After that I have seen loadbalancer menu was disappeared.

I have thought this happening was my mis configuration, so I was rollback
lbaas v1 agent.

Lbaas v1 agent is well.

I just changed below configuration.

-      neutron.conf (service_plugins =
router,firewall,neutron_lbaas.services.loadbalancer.plugin.LoadBalancerPlugi
nv2)

-      neutron_lbaas.conf (service_provider =
LOADBALANCERV2:Haproxy:neutron_lbaas.drivers.haproxy.plugin_driver.HaproxyOn
HostPluginDriver:default)

-      enabling "neutron-lbaasv2-agent"

-      following :
http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/networking-guide/adv-config-lbaas.html

and I found below dashboard.

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron-lbaas-dashboard/installation.htm

so I installed this. After that situation like this.

-      can see : Project -> Network -> "Load Balancers V2"

-      can't see : Project -> Network - > "LoadBalancer"

in my question, is this exactly appearance?

As a result I want to know what is exactly loadbalancer meun in horizon.

If you know homepage related this, please know me in this mail thread.

Thank you for reading.

Jacob.