[Openstack] [Sahara] Can't access Sahara from Horizon

Jeremy Freudberg jfreud at bu.edu
Tue Jun 7 15:40:29 UTC 2016

Hi all, I'm running Openstack Liberty on Red Hat. I followed the
instructions to set up Sahara on Red Hat from here:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en/red-hat-openstack-platform/8/installation-reference/112-configure-the-data-processing-service
. However, I am still having some issues. The "Data Processing" does
not show up in the dashboard, and trying to go to the URL manually
yields a permissions error. Sahara doesn't report any issues in the
logs. I'm guessing it's either a Keystone or Horizon issue, but I'm
not sure how to remedy it. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks!