[Openstack] maas + juju wondering -- openstack installation

Neil Jerram neil at tigera.io
Sun Jun 5 06:39:44 UTC 2016

Hi Remo,

I've recently been using Juju to deploy a small OpenStack cluster, for
development and testing.  I don't think I've been using a dual Juju server,
but I believe that's a common thing to do for larger and longer-lived
deployments.  MAAS is just one of the types of 'cloud' that Juju can deploy
into, and is one of the choices that makes sense if your available compute
resources are bare metal.  Personally, I've recently been deploying into
AWS.

What did you want more specific suggestions about?

   Neil