[Openstack] output is bash:openstack: command not found.

venkat boggarapu venkat.boggarapu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 06:45:48 UTC 2016

Hi All,

OS: RHEL7.1

I'm installed openstack using packstack. after installation successfully
launched the dashboard and instance.

when i'm run the command line openstack image list or some openstack
commands

*output is bash:openstack: command not found.*

I'm run the above command in keystone_admin only.

we tried yum install python-openstackclient but no luck.

After python-openstackclient run the image list not through error output
but it shows empty place only. what was the issue someone please suggest.

Please guys help me.

With regards
venkat........