[Openstack] [openstack-dev] [magnum] Does magnum:stable/mitaka support keystone v2

Jingjing Li xiaosuiba at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 07:33:17 UTC 2016

hi guys,
    I'm trying to install magnum from a github source tagged stable/mitaka,
everything seems fine until I tried to run a 'magnum bay-create'.  The
magnum-api shows:

> TrusteeCreateFailed: Failed to create trustee

 and the keystone.log shows

> Authorization failed. The request you have made requires authentication.
> from xxxxx

 Now I'm guessing the magnum is trying to use keystone v3 api when I only
have v2 version deployed, then it failed and now there comes my question:
Does the magnumclient only support KEYSTONE v3 now?