[Openstack] lanch instance from image located in the admin tab (dashboard)

David Gabriel davidgab283 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:09:57 UTC 2016

Thank you Rusty for your help.
Yes I should make the image public in order to instancitate it !

But now I have an other issue.
In fact, I lanch the image and my VM is running. It is attached with a key
as well.
When I try to connect to this VM using ssh command:
ssh -i mykey.pem ubuntu at my_ip_address
I am then asked to enter the password:
ubuntu at my_ip_address 's password:
However, I never set a password during the VM creation.
I recognize that the image is not mine so I don't konw how to fix this
problem in order to connect to my VM without entering the password ?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards