[Openstack] Win2012 Instance live migration issue

Jean-Pierre Ribeauville jpribeauville at axway.com
Tue Jul 19 08:22:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to achieve  live migration of a Win2012 instance.

On a Liberty installation, I use the Win2012 cloud image provided by MS on on its site.

The live-migration seems to be correctly done  :  the window file manager screen is back on the horizon vnc console , ping is also O.K.

But : RDP access is failing and the windows screen on the vnc console is frozen , no mouse click  or character entered operational.

I used NFS  as shared storage device , instance only use ephemeral storage ( cinder is not involved at all)

When trying same operation on centos or cirros instance : no issue at all.

Any idea is welcome.

Thx for help.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre RIBEAUVILLE