[Openstack] [openstack-dev] Naming polls - and some issues

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Fri Jul 15 08:48:54 UTC 2016

(top posting on purpose)

I have re-started the Q poll and am slowly adding all of you fine folks
to it. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it works this time.

I also removed Quay. Somehow my brain didn't process the "it would be
like naming the S release "Street"" when reading the original names.
Based on the naming critera, "Circular Quay" would be a great option for
"Circular" - but sadly we already named the C release Cactus. It's
possible this choice will make someone unhappy, and if it does, I'm
certainly sorry. On the other hand, there are _so_ many awesome names
possible in this list, I don't think we'll miss it.

I'll fire out new emails for P once Q is up and going.