[Openstack] [Murano] Quesion about Openstack Murano

Venu Murthy venu.murthy at thoughtworks.com
Thu Jul 14 11:48:32 UTC 2016

Hello Wally,

You can do it pretty easily
It's very simple git clone devstack
and create a local.conf file using this  link lo5.venumurthy.com
and run /.stack.sh and on a successful run will have Murano available on
the dashboard.

Best regards,
Venu

​PS: From "Learning OpenStack
<https://www.packtpub.com/virtualization-and-cloud/learning-openstack-video>"
video course from Packt​ pub.

[image: ThoughtWorks] <http://www.thoughtworks.com/>
---
*“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high
intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution.... ― Aristotle*