[Openstack] vCPU -> pCPU MAPPING

Brent Troge brenttroge2016 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 20:13:21 UTC 2016

resending to group instead of to steve..

OK.. Looks like my test results were skewed by strict numa placement policy
set in the flavor, and my neutron ports being created against PCI devices
in a specific NUMA node.
For example, if I use a flavor I suspected of mapping to numa1, and if I
created VFs against PFs in numa1, coupled with strict numa policy, I ended
up using numa1 for cpu, memory and pci locality.