[Openstack] LINUX BRIDGE FLAT NETWORK NO DHCP INTO NAMESPACE

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Fri Jul 8 16:06:25 UTC 2016

On Jul 8, 2016, at 2:52 PM, Brent Troge wrote:

> I think I am missing something simple here.

Don't count on it! Setting up Neutron networking (if that's
what you're doing and not using Nova networking which is the
"old" way to do it) is a pain in the royal behind!!

> What is needed to direct DHCP requests into the DHCP namespace ?

If the networking is setup correctly, "it should just work"!

But setting it up is very difficult, and require a lot of
"trial and error" (at least for me).
--
System administrators motto:
You're either invisible or in trouble.