[Openstack] Openstack Mitaka Neutron LBaaS Question

zhihao wang wangzhihaocom at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:24:29 UTC 2016

Dear OpenStack Dev member:
May I ask you some question about neutron lbaaS?
How to install the neutron LBaaS with Octavia in Mitaka?I followed these two guide ,but which one I should use? (My openstack is Mitaka , 1 controller, 2 compute nodes)
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/LBaaS/HowToRun  --  Ubuntu Packages Setuphttp://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/networking-guide/adv-config-lbaas.html  -- Configuring LBaaS v2 with Octavia
Here is what I did:pip install octavia and then :vim /etc/neutron/neutron.conf
service_plugins = router,neutron_lbaas.services.loadbalancer.plugin.LoadBalancerPluginv2
[service_providers]service_provider = LOADBALANCERV2:Octavia:neutron_lbaas.drivers.octavia.driver.OctaviaDriver:default
/etc/openstack-dashboard/local_settings.py
OPENSTACK_NEUTRON_NETWORK = {
    'enable_lb': True
}
And then I restart all the neutron service and apache server  service neutron-server restart  service neutron-dhcp-agent restart  service neutron-metadata-agent restart  service neutron-l3-agent restart
but and then i ran the command neutron agent-list, it return this. I am wondering what is wrong with this? how can I install Neutron LaaS?
root at controller:~# neutron agent-listUnable to establish connection to http://controller:9696/v2.0/agents.json

Please help
Thanks so much
ThanksWally