[Openstack] Cells: *how* experimental?

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hpe.com
Fri Jan 29 17:41:05 UTC 2016

On 01/29/2016 01:35 AM, Hinds, Luke (Nokia - GB/Bristol) wrote:
> I am also genuinely intrigued about this. Are your test results publically available Clint?

And does this simulation happen to include the effect of WAN latency?-)

That the control plane (aggregate?) bandwidth for 1000 simulated nodes
is "just" 100 Mbit/s is good, but I suspect it is rather "chatty" and as
Clint somewhat warned, trying to run that across a WAN with non-trivial
latency may be "interesting."

rick jones