[Openstack] [OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] OpenStack Diversity Working Group Meetings

SULLIVAN, BRYAN L bs3131 at att.com
Thu Jan 21 16:43:58 UTC 2016

Hi Egle,

I will try to join the calls going forward. I attended the meeting in Tokyo and chimed in during the discussion of tooling, e.g. on "getting git/gerrit to work on Windows".  I started writing a basic guide at the time, since I had worked though this a couple of times and found it to be pretty mysterious, and didn't want to have to relearn it each time I set it up.
https://wiki.opnfv.org/developer/getting_started/windows
Note we are moving to a new wiki platform (Confluence) in OPNFV, so this link may change.
The goal for this wiki page is to be a guide that evolves as new needs/quirks are discovered/resolved etc. Confluence provides a comment tool enabling that.

Also note that in addition to the calendar invite for 5 UTC (last night), I received a invite for a meeting today at 18:00 UTC.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T