[Openstack] Moving from Legacy with GRE to Provider with Linux bridge

Tyler Couto tcouto at certain.com
Thu Jan 7 18:48:36 UTC 2016

Well, I'm trying to figure that out. Which agents are they talking about? Is that the dhcp agent or the Linux bridge agent? What would be the name of the physical network? And what configuration directive could I add/change?

Also, I forgot to add that the tap device for the dhcp agent is also failing to bind.

Sent from my android device.