[Openstack] [ubuntu15.10][kilo installation]horizon login fail , •Unable to establish connection to keystone endpoint.

디케이 zuntong at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:19:03 UTC 2016

I can not login horizon dashboard (admin/adminpass)
error message returned : Unable to establish connection to keystone
endpoint.

at 14.04 installation guide for kilo
they note below.
"In Kilo, the keystone project deprecates Eventlet in favor of a WSGI
server. This
guide uses the Apache HTTP server with mod_wsgi to serve keystone requests
on ports 5000 and 35357. By default, the keystone service still listens on
ports
5000 and 35357. Therefore, this guide disables the keystone service."

So,I know some is changed for identy service.

and error messages is logging  at keystone.log
I think that is that apahce2 is already opend 35357, 5000 port

root at controller:/var/log/keystone# netstat -lntp |  grep 35357
tcp6       0      0 :::35357                :::*                    LISTEN
     1466/apache2
root at controller:/var/log/keystone# netstat -lntp |  grep 5000
tcp6       0      0 :::5000                 :::*                    LISTEN
     1466/apache2

now, "nova service-list, neutron agent-list, glance image-list, openstack
service list" is work fine

why can not login ??

what log should I see for solving login problem

help!

thaks in advance.