[Openstack] In ubuntu 15.04, Is it possilbe to install and configure openstack(juno, kilo) according to 14.04 installation guide?

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Thu Feb 25 19:57:00 UTC 2016

Ubuntu 15.04 ended support on February 4. So basing anything on that
means getting no security updates at all.  You'd be much better off
on 14.04 or if you're a bit brave, 16.04, which is alpha right now,
but will be beta soon and released in just under 2 months.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/ReleaseSchedule

Excerpts from 디케이's message of 2016-02-24 21:52:02 -0800: