[Openstack] [Glance] Snapshots and Images I Make Have No Owner

Ludwig Tirazona ljtirazona at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 13:09:55 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

I've been testing my new OpenStack deployment. I don't know why, but the
instance snapshots I make, whether through Horizon or with "nova
image-create" all have no owners! Consequently, they are all only
viewable by the admin. What could be happening? Thanks in advance for
answers!

Here is a sample output of "glance image-show" from my latest test.
+------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Property         |
Value

+------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| base_image_ref   |
000457fd-9497-4086-ad6f-383373c488e2

| checksum         |
0c09a8cfa9a058ac7759c198c29c37e7

| container_format |
bare

| created_at       |
2016-02-25T13:01:21Z

| direct_url       |
rbd://3175dc2e-bd5b-4cd7-91ce-1ab9454b4142/glance/c1f9f547-1de3-4fba-

|                  |
96c2-60eff26d4386/snap

| disk_format      |
raw