[Openstack] In ubuntu 15.04, Is it possilbe to install and configure openstack(juno, kilo) according to 14.04 installation guide?

디케이 zuntong at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:52:02 UTC 2016

---------- 전달된 메일 ----------
보낸사람: *디케이* <zuntong at gmail.com>
날짜: 2016년 2월 25일 목요일
제목: In ubuntu 15.04, Is it possilbe to install and configure
openstack(juno, kilo) according to 14.04 installation guide?
받는사람: openstack-request at lists.openstack.org

Hi^^

I have to install and configure openstack(juno or kilo) for some test with
LXD
I think that this test requires ubuntu 15.04
I am not enough to be good at openstack
I have only tried to install and configure openstack(juno) in Ubuntu 14.04
once

I can not install and configure without installation guide provided at
http://docs.openstack.org/
However, http://docs.openstack.org provides only 14.04 installation guide

*So My question is that In ubuntu 15.04, Is that possilbe to installation
and configure openstack(juno, kilo) according to 14.04 installation guide?*
there are any changes? If there are any changes, please give me any help to
install

thanks in advance.

[image: 본문 이미지 2]